Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Business Administration
The level 2 Business Administration apprenticeship is designed with a variety of administrative roles in mind, including receptionists, junior legal secretaries, junior medical secretaries, and roles that involve digital marketing and social media.
The course will allow you to build a foundation of skills which are needed to be successful in this role, with guidance and on the job training. You will work through a variety of modules for you to gain the experience and skills needed to succeed as an administrator, which include:
- The principles of providing administrative services
- Organising business travel and accommodation
- Providing administrative support for meetings
- Organising events
- Using a telephone and voicemail system
- Developing and delivering presentations
- Learning a variety of software essential to this role, including Excel, website software, and software specific to the company.
There are also optional modules in which you will be able to learn the principles of marketing theory, digital marketing, and customer relationships. You could also learn how to publish, integrate and share using social media.
You will achieve a level 2 Certificate in Business Administration, and if required, you can achieve level 2 Functional Skills qualifications in Mathematics, English, and ICT.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes